Bachelor's or Master's research assistant
1. Assist in the implementation of research cases, data collection and analysis, etc.
2. Assist in communication, contact and integration with the research partners.
3. Other given tasks.
1. Graduated with a degree related to economics, statistics, or business school
2. Ability in the use Stata
3. Good English speaker
4. Highly interested in processing large amounts of data and academic research
National Taiwan University, Social Science Building
From the actual employment date to July 2019, negotiable
Monday through Friday, 8-17 hours (including an hour lunch break), flexible working hours and retiring hours of an hour for commuting
Weekends and national holidays
According to the standards of the Ministry of Science and Technology, the end of the year is 1.5 months (according to the month of employment)
According to the school standard: https://bit.ly/2KUHHZ8
Bachelors: First year of NTD 32,466 per month
Masters: First year of NTD 37,132 per month
[NUMBER OF PEOPLE REQUIRED]
If you are interested, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) CV in both Chinese and English
(2) Other favorable documents
Please title the email: "Application for Elliott Fan Research Assistant - OOO (name)"
The resume will be reviewed and submitted, and the appropriate person will be notified for an interview. Anyone who does not meet the requirement will not be notified, not the documents will be returned.