- Benjamin Bernard, “Continuous-Time Games with Imperfect and Abrupt Information.”, Review of Economic Studies, revised and resubmitted.
- Benjamin Bernard, “Bail-ins and Bail-outs: Incentives, Connectivity, and Systemic Stability (Online Appendix)”, Journal of Political Economy, revised and resubmitted (with Capponi, A. and Stiglitz, J.E.)
- Ching-I Huang, “Estimating the Cream Skimming Effect of School Choice”, Journal of Political Economy, 2015, 123 (2), 266-315 (with Joseph G. Altonji and Christopher R. Taber).
- Yiting Li, “Liquidity and the Threat of Fraudulent Assets”, Journal of Political Economy, 2012, 120 (5), 815-846, 2012 Appendix (with Guillaume Rocheteau and Pierre-Olivier Weill).
- Chun-Fang Chiang, “Media Bias and its Influence: Evidence from Newspaper Endorsements”, Review of Economic Studies, 2011, 78 (3), 795-820 (with Brian Knight).
- Pohan Fong, “Legislative Bargaining with Reconsideration”, Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2011, 126 (2), 947-985 (with Daniel Diermeier).
- Joseph Tao-Yi Wang, “Pinocchio's Pupil: Using Eyetracking and Pupil Dilation To Understand Truth Telling and Deception in Sender-Receiver Games”, American Economic Review, 2010, 100 (3), 984-1007 (with Michael Spezio and Colin F. Camerer).
- Chen-Ying Huang, “Intuition and Deliberation: Two Systems for Strategizing in the Brain”, Science, 2009, 324, 519-522 (with Wen-Jui Kuo, Tomas Sjostrom, Yu-Ping Chen and Yen-Hsiang Wang).
- Ming-Jen Lin, Ming-Ching Luoh, “Can Hepatitis B Mothers Account for the Number of Missing Women? Evidence from Three Million Newborns in Taiwan”, American Economic Review, 2008, 98 (5), 2259-2273.
- Chen-Ying Huang, “Minimax Play at Wimbledon: Comment”, American Economic Review, 2007, 97, 517-23 (with Shih-Hsun Hsu and Cheng-Tao Tang).
- Elliott Fan, “Sweet Unbinding: Sugarcane Cultivation and the Demise of Foot-binding” Journal of Development Economics 157 (2022), 102876, (with Nora Cheng and Tsong-Min Wu).
- Jui-Chung Yang, “JUE Insight: Demand for Transportation and Spatial Pattern of Economic Activity during the Pandemic” , Journal of Urban Economics, 127, 103426, 2022, (with Kong-Pin Chen and Tzu-Ting Yang)
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh, “A Structural Model for the Coevolution of Networks and Behavior”, The Review of Economics and Statistics (2022) 104 (2): 355–367., (with Michael D. König, Xiaodong Liu).
- Tai-kuang Ho,“Alternative Monetary Policies under Keynesian Animal Spirits,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, 25 (1), pp. 213-239. (with Ya-chi Lin, and Kuo-chun Yeh).
- Josie I Chen, Min-Jen Lin, "Performance feedback in a group contest: a field experiment on electricity conservation", Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 1–25. (with Chia-Wen Chen)
- Hung-Ju Chen, “Innovation and FDI: Does the Target of Intellectual Property Rights Protection Matter?” Journal of International Money and Finance 118, article number 102458
- Hung-Ju Chen, “Long-run Tax Incidence in a Human Capital-based Endogenous Growth Model with Labor-market Frictions”, Macroeconomic Dynamics, 25(2) ,2021 , pp. 337 - 378 (with Chen, B.-L., and Wang, P.)
- Benjamin Bernard, “Multiregional Oligopoly with Capacity Constraints”, Management Science, 67(8) (2021), 4789–4808 (with Alsabah, H., Bernard, B., Capponi, A., Iyengar, G., and Sethuraman, J.).
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh, “Social interactions and social preferences in social networks”, Journal of Applied Econometrics, 36(2), 165-189, (with Xu Lin).
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh, “Spatial Modeling Approach for Dynamic Network Formation and Interactions”, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 39, 120-135, (with Xiaoyi Han and Stanley I. M. Ko).
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh, “Specification and estimation of network formation and network interaction models with the exponential probability distribution”, Quantitative Economics, 11, 1349–1390., (with Lung-Fei Lee and Vincent Boucher).
- Hsuan-Li Su, “On the city size distribution: A finite mixture interpretation”, Journal of Urban Economics, Volume 116, March 2020.
- Elliott Fan, “The Intended and Unintended Effects of Drunk Driving Policies: Evidence from Taiwan”, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2020, 82(1): 23-49, (with Harrison Chang and Kehao Chang).
ByeongHwa Choi, "Financial Development, Endogenous Dependence on External Financing, and Trade", Economica, 2020, 87(346): 530-587
- Joseph Tao-yi Wang, " Learning by Similarity-weighted Imitation in Winter-takes-all Games," Games and Economic Behavior, 120, 225-245 (with Mohlin and Ostling).
- Chung-Ying Lee, “Does Medicare Reimbursement Drive Up Drug Launch Prices?”, Review of Economics and Statistics , vol. 102(5), pages 980-993 (with David Ridley).
- Chung-Ying Lee, “Pricing Strategy and Moral Hazard: Copay Coupons in Pharmaceuticals”, International Journal of Industrial Organization , 70 (2020): 102611.
- Ming‐Jen Lin, “Catching Cheating Students”, Economica, 87(348), p885-900. (with Steven D. Levitt)
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, “Do Exchange Rate Shocks have Asymmetric Effects on Reserve Accumulation? Evidence from Emerging Markets ”, The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 121:4, 1561-1586 (with T.Y. Lin).
- Tsung-Sheng Tsai, " Optimal Dynamic Taxation with Distinctive Forms of Social Status Attainment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics 121(2), 808-842. (with Juin-Jen Chang and Hsueh-Fang Tsai)
- Elliott Fan, “Uterus at a Price: Disability Insurance and Hysterectomy”, Journal of Health Economics, 2019, 66(C): 1-17 (with Hsienming Lien and Ching-To Albert Ma).
- Elliott Fan, “Gender Differences in Willingness to Compete: The Role of Culture and Institutions”, Economic Journal, 2019, 129(618): 734-764 (with Alison Booth, Xin Meng, and Dandan Zhang).
- Josie I Chen, “Identity, Trust and Altruism: An Experiment on Preferences and Microfinance Lending”, European Economic Review, Volume 120 2019, (with Andrew Foster and Louis Putterman).
- Josie I Chen, “The Effect of Language on Economic Behavior: Examining the Causal Link between Future Tense and Time Preference in the Lab”, European Economic Review, Volume 120 2019, (with Tai-sen He and Yohanes Eko Riyanto).
- Hung-Jen Wang, “A Stochastic Frontier Model with Endogenous Treatment Status and Mediator”, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics (with Y.T. Chen and Y.C. Hsu)
- Chun-Ting Chen, Chen-Ying Huang and Joseph Tao-yi Wang "A Window of Cognition: Eyetracking the Reasoning Process in Spatial Beauty Contest Games," Games and Economic Behavior, 111, 143-158.
- Hung-Ju Chen, “Innovation and Imitation: Effects of Intellectual Property Rights in a Product-cycle Model of Skills Accumulation”, Macroeconomic Dynamics 22, 1475-1509.
- Elliott Fan, “Rates of Return to Four-Year University Education: An Application of Regression Discontinuity Design”, Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Volume 120, Issue 4, October 2018, Pages 1011-1042 (with Xin Meng, Zhichao Wei, and Guochang Zhao).
- Yiting Li, " Banking, Liquidity Effects, and Monetary Policy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Volume 22, pp1267-1297, (with Te-Tsun Chang).
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, “Exchange Rate Undervaluation and R&D Activity”, Journal of International Money and Finance,72, 148-160.
- Chen-Ying Huang, Joseph Tao-yi Wang, “A Window of Cognition: Eyetracking the Decision-Making Process in Spatial Beauty Contest Games,” Games and Economic Behavior (with Chun-Ting Chen).
- Jin-Tan Liu, “The Impact of Family Composition on Educational Achievement,” Journal of Human Resources, Published online: 07 July 2017. (with Stacey H. Chen, Yen-Chien Chen).
- Jin-Tan Liu, Elliot Fan,“Is the Quarter of Birth Endogenous? New Evidence from Taiwan, the US, and Indonesia”, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 79(6), 1087-1124, 2017. (with Yenchien Chen).
- Tsung-Sheng Tsai, “Optimal Delegation with Self-Interested Agents and Information Acquisition”, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 137(C), 54-71 (with Shungo Omiya and Yasunari Tamada).
- Elliott Fan, “Is the Quarter of Birth Endogenous? New Evidence from Taiwan, the US, and Indonesia”, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,Volume 79, Issue 6, December 2017, Pages 1087–1124. (with Jin-Tan Liu and Yenchien Chen).
- SunTak Kim, “Voting with Endogenous Information Acquisition: Experimental Evidence”, Games and Economic Behavior 102, 316-338 (with Sourav Bhattacharya and John Duffy).
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, “Commodity Prices and Related Equity Prices”, Canadian Journal of Economics,49:3, 949-967
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, “Does Fear Lead to Recessions?”, Macroeconomic Dynamics 20:5, 1247-1263 (with Yu-Hsi Chou)
- Yi-Chan Tsai, "What Do Working Capital and Habit Tell Us about the Co-movement Problem?", Macroeconomic Dynamics, 20(1), 2016, 342-361
- Chun-Fang Chiang, “Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan.” Journal of Development Economics, 2015, 112 (C), 1-18 (with Daniel Bennett and Anup Malani).
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, “Commodity Prices and Related Equity Prices”, Canadian Journal of Economics, 2015.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, “Does Fear Lead to Recessions?”, Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2015, 46, 1-22.
- Semin Kim, “Ordinal versus Cardinal Voting Rules: A Mechanism Design Approach”, Games and Economic Behavior.
- Ching-I Huang, “Estimating the Cream Skimming Effect of School Choice”, Journal of Political Economy, 123 (2), 266-315 (with Joseph G. Altonji and Christopher R. Taber).
- Tsung-Sheng Tsai, “On the IRS's Service and Enforcement”, Economic Inquiry, 53 (2), 889-905(with C.C. Yang).
- Joseph Tao-yi Wang, “An experimental analysis of multidimensional cheap talk”, Games and Economic Behavior, 91, 141-144(with Ernest K. Lai and Wooyoung Lim).
- Yi-Chan Tsai, “What Do Working Capital and Habit Tell Us about the Co-movement Problem?”, Macroeconomic Dynamics, 20 (1), 342-361
- Ming-Jen Lin, “Does "in Utero" Exposure to Illness Matter? The 1918 Influenza Epidemic in Taiwan as a Natural Experiment”, Journal of Health Economics. 37, 152-163(with Elaine Liu).
- Ming-Jen Lin, “More Missing Women, Fewer Dying Girls: The Impact of Sex Selective Abortion on Sex at Birth and Relative”, Lin, Ming-Jen, Jin-Tan Liu and Nancy Qian, Journal of the European Economic Association, 12(4), 899-926(with Jin-Tan Liu and Nancy Qian).
- Semin Kim, Pareto Efficiency and Weighted Majority Rules”, International Economic Review, 55 (4), 1067-1088(with Yaron Azrieli).
- Jin-Tan Liu, “The Impact of National Health Insurance on Birth Outcomes: A Natural Experiment in Taiwan”, Journal of Development Economics, 2014, 111, 75-91 (with Shin-Yi Chou and Michael Grossman).
- Masanori Kashiwagi, “Sunspots and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs in the U.S. Housing Market”, Review of Economic Dynamics, 2014, 17, 654-676
- SunTak Kim, “Compulsory versus voluntary voting: an experimental study”, Games and Economic Behavior, 84, 11-131 (with Sourav Bhattacharya and John Duffy).
- Tsung-Sheng Tsai, “Delegating the Decision-Making Authority to Terminate a Sequential Project”, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 99 (C), 178-194 (with Yasunari Tamada).
- Hung-Jen Wang, “Consistent Estimation Of The Fixed Effects Stochastic Frontier Model”, Journal of Econometrics, 181, 65-76(with Yi-Yi Chen and Peter Schmidt).
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, “Forecasting Crude Oil Price Movements with Oil-Sensitive Stocks?”, Economic Inquiry, 52 (2), 830-844.