[JOB] SAS RA for Assistant Professor Ziho Park (Dept of Economics)
You should be a current NTU student. Both undergraduate college students and graduate students can apply.
Convert SAS code to Stata code. No need to have any experience in Stata. If you know how to use SAS, but not Stata, then I can introduce you to someone who's good at Stata, so that you can work together.
You can download SAS from NTU computing and Stata is available through a center at NTU. So the software availability is not a problem.
Anywhere. You can work remotely.
Work hours will be flexible.
[WHEN TO START]
You may start right now.
If you are interested, please email Assistant Professor Ziho Park (email@example.com) with the following information:
(1) Please title the email: Application for SAS RA - OOO (name)
(2) Your brief CV or just a short introduction about your ability, interests, and experiences. Explain why you can do it well.
(3) What year you are in (e.g., 1st year student in MA program at NTU Dept of Economics)
(4) Any other explanations and documents with helpful information.
(5) Desired hourly pay or per-project pay
Your application will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The appropriate person will be notified for an interview.